Warning: There’s a quite a bit of #DelusionalAgentP in here.
In the midst of rushing to meet my work deadlines, ignoring my niece who’s doing a marathon of Descendants of the Sun in the same room, and eating a bowl of lugaw with the works (tokwa, baboy, lumpia at itlog), I had some random thoughts. I don’t know why those random thoughts just popped in my head while I was busy carving meat off a pig’s cheeks, but they just did.
1. Rain trying to hide while dating his publicly-known girlfriend vs. Song Hye Kyo proudly posting photos of her friendly gatherings with people like Yoo Ah In and Song Joong Ki on her own Instagram only cements our past suspicions that it was Rain who didn’t want to reveal his real relationship with Hye Kyo to the public. He’s still hiding, and she is not. Yes, I still believe that they were in a relationship. Remember which blog you are in.
2. Hye Kyo has been open about meeting up with the guys she works or worked with, but can anyone recall if she had at least openly talked about her personal relationship with Hyun Bin before? Because right now, I don’t remember anything of that sort. This also cements my belief that H2 wasn’t – isn’t – real. She never hid her relationship with Lee Byung Hun in the past, didn’t she?
3. Someone might point out that Hye Kyo also hid relationship (whatever it was) with Rain, therefore, BiKyo wasn’t real, neither. My response to that is: See (1). Also, she eventually revealed through interviews that she met up with Rain from time to time. She never had that sort of thing with Hyun Bin.
4. I haven’t really watched DoTS yet because I’m already late with my reports (to those people who tell me to ditch my reports in favor of DoTS: how about YOU finish my reports for me so that I can watch DoTS? Wag kayong ano). From what I’ve seen, so far, I seem to be more drawn towards Jin Goo instead of Song Joong Ki. As I’ve said before, I find SJK to be too pretty for my tastes.
5. For some reason, whenever Song Joong Ki smirks or does something cute on DoTS, I see Alden, the Kalyeserye character. It’s either I can see that Alden Richards is capable of portraying SJK’s DoTS character, or a sign that I have overdosed on Alden that I see him in almost everything.
This has got to be the randomest Random Thoughts entry, ever.