No, not Rain. It’s bandstalker.com. Now on its 7th year, folks!
This blog has evolved a lot from being a blog about rock bands – hence, the domain ‘bandstalker’ – to becoming Agent P’s Headquarters, a place where I rant and rave a lot about things – mostly about Rain and anything/anyone connected to him – and people either love it, hate it or totally miss the point. And frankly, I don’t care, as long as you’re giving me more material to blog about and a lot of site traffic. Hahaha!
For this seven-year roller-coaster ride, I’d like to thank the following for providing me ample material to blog about:
– Rain, his entertainment agencies (JYPE, J Tune, JT Camp, Rainy Entertainment), The Cloud, all his fans (be it the blind, the butthurt, the open-minded and the bitter ones) and haters;
– Song Hye Kyo, BiKyo believers, BiKyo antis, AgentP/BKFN antis and every person or entity connected to them;
– Korean drama, movies, K-pop, the South Korean entertainment scene, in general;
– K-pop fans, particularly the weird, wild and crazy ones;
– My travel and eating buddies;
– American Idol, Glee, The Voice and all US TV shows I’ve been watching;
– My resident psychic Ann for filling up the Restricted (and not-so-Restricted) Area;
– All the famous people who have dropped by to check what I’ve been writing: Hello! ;
– All my lovable “puppies”, and the not-so-lovable pack of wolves (hey, they contribute to site traffic, too);
– My webhost, for being my blogging partner for the past 7 years;
– To everyone I’ve met and become friends/enemies with through this blog…
Here’s to all of us!
(If I forgot anyone, I’m terribly sorry. )
I knew I forgot something. I just want to add this because it’s very important:
– I’d also want to thank all those who contribute to this blog through updates and comments. Special mention to Winnie (wloi) who has been very generous in giving us updates and tidbits about Rain and Song Hye Kyo, most of which are things that we don’t usually see in other fan sites. I owe the life of this blog to her and BiKyo Family.