(Apologies to my non-Filipino readers, if you’re still there. Parts of this entry will be written in the vernacular, for maximum effect. Nyahaha! )
As mentioned in my previous blog entry, I have officially returned to Twitter. And because some of my Tweeted photos became controversial – through no fault of my own because I just Tweeted photos which are not even behind-the-scenes and nothing else – a few ‘offended’ members of my former fandom (yes, I WAS part of that fandom, if you care to backread my blog entries in 2015 to early 2016) started yapping and throwing whatever they can throw towards me on Instagram.
Yes, on Instagram. Where I am NOT there. My Instagram account has been dead for more than a year. But they’re attacking me there instead of on Twitter because they thought this IG account named _drizzylopez02 is Agent Pau, and the basis is the fact that said IG account posted my photos of Alden and Sanya Lopez from Sunday Pinasaya with captions that would surely piss off the easily-pissed off ADN. They could’ve saved themselves from stressing out if they just bothered to directly ask me on Twitter if I own that IG account and I really said those things that they are accusing me of, but NOOOoooo! Where’s the fun in that, right? They’re obviously bored and looking for something to dump their frustrations in life on, and Agent Pau – or whoever they think is Agent Pau – became the poor target of their lashings.
Well, to set things straight: I AM NOT ON INSTAGRAM. I haven’t been there since January 2017.
It’s just so funny because, the comments are outright hilarious. For one thing, most of them don’t even know who exactly they’re mad at. They have different descriptions of Agent Pau, and they accuse me of things that I don’t remember doing or statements that I don’t remember saying. Then again, what else is new. It’s not like it never happened to me before. I mean, today is the anniversary of Coldplay in Manila, when I got severely bashed on Twitter for something I did not Tweet. It’s my former FC who Tweeted that; they only assumed it was me because I’m the most (in)famous member of the group.
Let me just comment on a few accusations in case anyone who needs clarification as to the identity of Agent Pau stumbles on this blog. My well-meaning friends might say, “hayaan mo na, wag na patulan”. Sorry ha, patola ako eh. Tsaka nagpapalipas-stress ako sa work. I haven’t written something like this in a long, long while. Bear with me for a bit.
1. Sino yung Agent Pau? – I’m not anonymous. A quick browse on this blog would show you my face.
2. Tinanggal na ‘yan ni Alden. – Hindi po si Alden ang ‘nagtanggal’ sa akin. Wapakels yun sa FC matters. At walang kinalaman sa personal n’yang buhay ang dahilan.
3. Hindi na s’ya nakakalapit kay Alden. – Tologoh??? Resibo policy po tayo. The accuser has the burden of proof. Show us proof na bawal na ako lumapit kay Alden. Eh tingnan n’yo lang yung Twitter posts ko on the month of March 2018, makikita n’yo na doon ang sagot.
4. Hindi na s’ya nakakapasok sa Broadway. – Ahm, magkaiba po yung ‘hindi nakakapasok’ sa ‘hindi nagpupunta’. So kung hindi na ako pwede pumasok sa Broadway kasi, sabi n’yo, marami akong ginawang atraso sa AlDub, sino yung nag-judge sa ACTually noong February 18, 2018? I even blogged about it.
5. Yung matabang sungki na nagtanong kay Alden sa BW – ‘Mataba’, check. ‘Sungki’, eep! Wrong! Kung sinabi n’yo pang may gap sa ngipin baka naniwala pa akong kilala mo talaga kung sino si Agent Pau. ‘Nagtanong kay Alden sa BW’, ahm ano po yung BW? Broadway o Boardwalk? Either way, I don’t remember asking Alden anything on BW. I did give him a birthday message on Broadway noong birthday celebration n’ya last year. Hindi tanong yun, message yun. In short, NI HINDI N’YO ALAM KUNG SINO ANG PINAG-UUSAPAN NINYO. Kawawa naman yung mga nababanggit na name na pinagkakamalan n’yong ako. Unfair naman sa kanila ‘yon.
6. Ni-link n’ya kay Sarah, then kay Sanya para inisin ang ADN – Sigurado kayong ako yan?
7. Sabi ni Agent Pau.. blah blah blah… Screengrab muna na sinabi ko nga ‘yan. As in ako talaga ang nagsabi at hindi kung sino-sinong pinagpipilitan ninyong ako ha.
8. Matabang baboy yan pero pumayat na kasi hindi na nabibigyan (kumikita). Hindi na kasi nakakalapit kay Alden. Eto medyo may kurot sa puso kasi, unang una, pumayat ako hindi dahil kay Alden kundi dahil sa personal matters ko sa buhay. Seryosong usapin ‘yon. Wala kayong alam kaya how dare you say those things.
Second of all, never akong kumita kay Alden. Nagastusan, oo. I patronize his projects, I buy the products that he endorses. Show of support yun eh. Ganon naman kasi talaga ang mag-faney, gagastos ka talaga whether you like it or not.
Third of all, akala n’yo lang hindi na ako nakakalapit. Wala nga kasi kayong alam. Hindi ko naman kasi kailangang ibalandra sa lahat ang mga moments ko kasi baka ikamatay n’yo lang sa ngitngit, ako pa masisi.
Basically, except for the first part of Item 8, I just laughed it all off. The only part that offended me is when some fans cropped off my photos including the watermark, pasted their own watermarks on them, and only used the all-purpose CTTO to credit the owner. That’s just downright disrespectful. Content creators are giving their time, money and effort just to be able to share something to the fandom, tapos yung iba d’yan ike-claim o makikihati ng credit kahit ang ginawa lang naman nila eh mag-edit and/or mag-repost. Ang kapal lang.
Reading all those confused comments on IG made me think. It’s either of the two: (1) It’s a case of mistaken identity, and they really thought that Agent Pau owns that IG account; or (2) that IG account who keeps on maligning me on IG until now, as well as those who keep on adding fuel to the fire by posting all those lies and accusations at the comments, know who Agent Pau is but s/he has a beef against me and is taking advantage of the situation to tarnish my name further with the fandom. Which one is it?
Any which way, andiyan na ‘yan. Sanay na ako. At least I have given you something to talk about.